The Appleton School are looking to appoint an experienced and highly effective leader with the energy, drive, enthusiasm and ambition to join a dedicated Senior Team. This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a forward thinking leadership team, helping lead a successful and expanding school.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
• Be an inspirational and enthusiastic leader with the ability to energise and motivate others
• Have a proven track record of ensuring excellent student achievement through their own practice and by leading other staff
• Have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and a ‘can do attitude’
• Be able to enhance the performance of a highly successful school
• Be an innovative, strategic thinker
We will offer:
• Students who thrive within our inclusive ethos and enjoy school
• Staff who are committed, hardworking and highly motivated
• Supportive governors who work in a positive partnership
• Opportunities and experiences in preparation for the next stage in your career.
The Appleton School is a thriving, heavily oversubscribed innovative school. Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in 2019, we are always striving for improvement. We are keen to appoint an outstanding individual with a positive outlook and a proactive attitude – someone who will lead, enthuse and enrich the lives of the learners and staff with whom they work.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share in the commitment. This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and positive references.