Assistant Headteacher Required for January 2018 Please note you do not need to be Catholic to apply. Leadership L16 – L20 (Inner London) Mixed 11 – 16 NOR 810
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very successful, over-subscribed and established Catholic College. We have excellent GCSE exam results, outstanding attendance and a positive, outward looking ethos with outstanding facilities.
The last Ofsted said:
• Bonus Pastor is a good college with outstanding features
• Relationships between teachers and students are very strong
• Students’ behaviour is outstanding
This role is an exciting one, with a combination of Curriculum and Pastoral responsibilities; including the Line Management of Year Leaders, Subject Leaders, development of Teaching and Learning, NQT’s, Trainee Teachers, Partnerships and events at the College.
The Governing Body will appoint an Assistant Headteacher who has the ability to:
• Support the spiritual life of the College Ethos
• Support the Executive Headteacher and Head of School in taking the College to Outstanding and beyond
• Contribute to the strategic direction and development of the College
• Challenge, motivate and inspire others and be part of a successful team • Continue to raise achievement and standards across the school
• Establish outstanding professional relationships with staff, students and parents • Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Demonstrate a commitment to excellence in teaching and learning
• Maintain the outstanding behaviour and discipline at the College
• Maintain the outstanding levels of care, guidance and support
Application forms and further details are available from the College, by email from email@example.com or phone (020 8695 2100), or from the TES Hire website. Visits warmly welcomed by appointment.
Bonus Pastor Catholic College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful, candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are also an Equal Opportunities employer.
Closing date for completed applications: Monday 25th September 2017 Interviews will be decided upon shortlisting.
‘Through Faith to Success’