"We will work together to ensure each child in our school achieves their full potential as a child of God and a valued member of the community."
OFSTED 2014/2015: "At the heart of the school's values is the firm belief that everyone must have an equal opportunity to succeed. The achievements of all pupils are outstanding, including those who are disadvantaged."
Applications are invited from excellent teachers who are keen to develop their teaching and leadership.
Non Class based role, but with some teaching of classes and groups.
Would you like to join our ‘OUTSTANDING’ school?
- A leadership team that is committed to staff development and pupil outcomes
- Pupils who are lively, highly motivated and from diverse backgrounds
- An inclusive school with high standards of attainment and behaviour
- A creative and engaging curriculum with access to many high profile projects and wide range of extra activities
- Dedicated and genuinely friendly staff, with supportive governors and parents
- Planning and working as part of a strong and established team
- Easy access to the west end and city amenities.
- An outstanding child centred classroom practitioner, committed to excellence for all who makes learning inclusive, effective and has the ability to raise standards
- An experienced teacher with a proven record in school improvement and able to work as part of the Senior Leadership Team
- A team player with the ability to inspire, motivate and develop children, teachers and support staff and will enhance our hard working team
- Supportive of the Christian ethos of our school.
An application pack and application form are attached. These can also be obtained from our School Business Manager, Hazel Thompson, email: email@example.com, telephone 020 7735 2781.
Please email completed applications to Hazel Thompson by the closing date: 24th April 2019.
Interviews will take place during week commencing 29th April 2019.
School visits are an essential part of the application process. You are invited to visit the school at a mutually convenient time and recommend visiting during the school day. To make an appointment please contact Hazel Thompson.
Candidates are welcome to contact the Headteacher, Ursula Ovenden, at Headteacher@absprimary.school.
Our school is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity and the safeguarding of children. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs.
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all. www.lambeth.gov.uk
Archbishop Sumner Church of England Primary School
Reedworth Street, London SE11 4PH
Headteacher: Ursula Ovenden