Are you looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a real difference? If so, this is the post and school for you!
Pirton Hill Primary School is a large primary school on the northern edge of Luton, just off junction 11a of the M1 and easily accessible from the A5, A6 and all of Luton.
The school is going through a period of exciting changes and you will have the opportunity to work as part of our leadership team to lead the transformation and to help our pupils to fulfill their undoubted potential.
The governors, staff and children are looking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher who will:
- Lead by example in the classroom;
- Support the development of effective teaching and learning (across a phase and across the whole school);
- Use data analysis and monitoring to devise and implement a strategic plan to raise standards, whilst contributing fully to the whole school self evaluation and improvement plan;
- Support the development of English and/or Maths and provide coaching support for subject leaders;
- Manage and monitor the quality and impact of support provided for pupils with English as an Additional Language; and
- Be an active member of the Senior Leadership Team.
We are looking for a lead professional who:
- is a strong classroom practitioner;
- has a passion to lead, motivate and inspire others to fulfill their potential;
- is determined to raise standards in order to secure the highest outcomes for each child;
- has a proven record at leading whole school initiatives (English or Maths) that impact directly on outcomes for pupils; and
- has experience of leading a team and effectively providing challenge and support.
If this describes you, then we can offer you:
- a staff team eager to develop and ensure that every child fulfills their potential;
- well-behaved and well-mannered pupils, who are enthusiastic to learn; and
- excellent CPD opportunities and personal leadership support to develop you as a school leader of the future.
Still not sure? Challenge any preconceptions and visit our school. Come and see the exciting journey we are on and how you can be part of it…
You can apply using the button below or for more details or to arrange a visit please contact Lynne Jaggers by email email@example.com or by telephone on (01582) 507924.
Closing date: midnight Friday 2nd February 2018
Interview date: Tuesday 6th February
Pirton Hill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer.