Applications are invited for the above post at this Outstanding, stable, over-subscribed and ambitious school.
As Assistant Headteacher you will join our Senior Leadership Team and take senior leadership responsibility for standards in Mathematics and the provision for the most able at whole School Level. You will also lead the planning and implementation of our lesson observation and learning review schedule. You will be senior lead in our mini-school structure (of five colleges), for Turing College, alongside Mathematics and Year 11.
We will appoint a consistently very good to outstanding teacher and leader who achieves excellent results for progress and attainment with her/his classes.
We are determined that the successful candidate will have:
- A passion for teaching (preferably but not essentially: as a Mathematics specialist)
- Well-honed skills, in securing outstanding progress and attainment with critical groups at KS3 and KS4.
- Excellent skills in giving strong marking and feedback to students which leads to well-matched and challenging learning activities.
- Reliable evidence of very good to outstanding teaching and results, with a particular focus on the most able and least advantaged.
- Well-honed leadership skills and experience.
Closing date for completed applications – Monday, 5th February 2018 - 12 noon
Interview Date –w/c 12th February 2018
Application forms and further details are available by contacting our Recruitment Partner Holly Currie on 0161 228 7300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Huddersfield Road, Mossley, via Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester OL5 9DP
Headteacher: Mr S. Marshall
Executive Headteacher: Mr. D Duncan
11-16 Community School
Mossley Hollins High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post requires an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS)