New Therapeutic School for Pupils with ASD/SEMH needs
We are looking for an inspirational school leader to join a new and exciting development. Eagle House School (Bramley) opened in September 2019 as part of Eagle House Group’s established and highly specialised provisions for children with Autism and related conditions. Our newest provision based in Walton-on-the-Hill offers specialist education for pupils aged 6-14 who, in addition to their high functioning ASD, present with complex SEMH needs. This discrete provision provides a therapeutic curriculum with a strong focus on multidisciplinary working.
Are you a creative, dynamic and a reflective practitioner looking for an opportunity to have a positive impact? Do you have high expectations of yourself, your colleagues and your pupils? As Assistant Head you will be a key member of the Senior Leadership Team, driving forward high standards of teaching and learning, with class-based teaching responsibilities to demonstrate this in action!
You will need to:
- Be an experienced primary class teacher with a passion for raising children's attainment
- Have a proven record of strong management and leadership skills
- Have experience of leading a subject or key stage
- Be able to inspire, challenge and motivate
- Have the confidence, skills and abilities to lead and manage others
- Be an excellent communicator with high levels of emotional intelligence, reliance and flexibility
- Be aware of processes involving child protection and safeguarding and committed to working in partnership with multi agencies
- Be responsive, highly approachable and have the ability to inspire colleagues, pupils and their families
We can offer:
- An opportunity to join a highly skilled team at the cutting edge of practice for children with ASD
- The opportunity to develop and shape a new provision
- Receive clinical support, guidance & training from a highly skilled and experienced Group Leadership Team
- To join an established Independent School Group and develop your skills and experience within a family of provider schools
- The chance to work with a highly committed team of Head teachers and senior leaders, dedicated to success and continual improvement
- Excellent salary, private health plan, teachers pension, continuous professional development
If you would like to have an informal discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact us on 01483 912080 and ask to speak to Tom Milson, Headteacher.
For an application pack, please contact the Human Resources Department on 020 8770 7788 or by email to
email@example.com. CVs will not be accepted; only applications submitted on the Eagle House Group application form will be considered. For company information please visit our website: www.eaglehousegroup.co.uk
Closing date: 12 noon 16th October 2019
Interview date: W/C 21st October 2019
Eagle House Group is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all of its employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.