Woodlands Academy is an outstanding secondary special school for pupils with SEMH (Social, Emotional, Mental Health) needs. The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust) , a Multi Academy Trust comprising of 11 special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire.
The Trust is looking to appoint an outstanding practitioner to lead Teaching + Learning within the Academy.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a very visible presence and a lead role in the day-to-day management of the school.
- Display excellent leadership and inter-personal skills with children and with adults.
- Have an ability to work both as a member of a supportive team and independently.
- Be highly organised and demonstrate strong management skills.
- Be committed to making a difference to the future of our pupils.
- Have extensive experience of delivering exceptional teaching and securing outstanding outcomes for pupils with SEND.
- Have a strong SEND background. Experience in SEMH is desirable but not essential.
- Have experience of whole school safeguarding responsibilities.
Applicants will be serving teachers with a proven record of expertise. They will be able to demonstrate a record of excellence and initiative.
If you believe you have the skills, abilities and aptitude to work in an outstanding special school environment and be part of a cohesive staff team, meeting a wide range of pupil needs then we want to hear from you.
Closing date for Applications 23/11/2018.
Interviews: Week commencing 03/12/2018.
For an informal visit or discussion about the position please contact,
Chris Armond, Executive Headteacher on (01790) 753902. Alice Eyre, Head of School (01790) 753902.
The successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.