Are you an excellent teacher?
Are you looking for an exciting new role?
As St Faith’s is a small school, this opportunity will enable you to see the impact of your leadership. You will be able to witness staff improving in the quality of their provision and children making greater steps forward with exciting and challenging learning experiences.
Are you the experienced and successful school leader who can make a difference?
We can offer:
- A well-resourced school and with amazing facilities
- A commitment to your continuing professional development
- A 1FE school where all stakeholders play an active part in creating a vibrant community
- A friendly, hardworking and professional team supported by an active governing board
- Excellent transport links bus/over ground and staff car park
- Opportunities to work alongside the Belleville Teaching School and the Wandle Teaching School Alliance
The successful applicant will be:
- able to inspire, support and motivate pupils, staff and parents
- a person able to make a difference and embed high quality provision
- an excellent communicator with proven interpersonal skills
- someone who will embrace the Christian ethos of our school
- a school leader who can demonstrate outstanding classroom practice
Visits to the school are encouraged and appointments can be made by phone.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below or Application forms and further details are available from the school office.
Alternatively for any further details please visit the school website: www.stfaiths.wandsworth.sch.uk or contact the school on the telephone number below or by email SAO@stfaiths.wandsworth.sch.uk.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
Closing Date: 05 March 2018 (at noon)
Shortlisting: 06 March 2018
Interview Date: 12 March 2018
St Faith’s is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The position is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure check.
Our school is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity.
CVs are not accepted.
St. Faith’s Church Of England Primary School
London, SW18 1AE
Tel: 020 8874 2653
Headteacher: Stephan Cook