We are seeking applications for the following role at a school located in the Darling Downs. The college is an educational community fostering Christian Living in the Catholic tradition. They offer a wide range of academic and vocational subjects and cater for the individual - Academic, Spiritual, Sport, Culture and Social Interaction.
About the Role:
- Assistant Principal - Religious Education
- The College is seeking an Assistant Principal with proven experience in linking the development of a strong Catholic culture with school curriculum and overall school improvement
- Full Time, Fixed Term 5 Year Contract
- This position holds an underlying full time, continuing teacher appointment
- Commencing 18 January 2021
- Salary Range - $124,836 - $130,968 dependent on experience
- Candidates will be required to provide a Parish Priest’s reference to be eligible for this position
- Top Darling Downs School
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Previous experience in school leadership (experience in leading religious education and faith formation highly regarded)
- Provide references from Parish Priest and current supervisors
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB2011-546214KW
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB2011-546214KW
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
We can also help connect you to international teaching opportunities, just email your CV as an expression of interest to email@example.com
We’re an education business, here to help educators find and secure fulfilling jobs in some of the best schools throughout Australia and internationally. We help experienced principals and deputy principals secure their next role, and middle managers...