Vision for Education is looking to appoint a temporary Assistant Site Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hard working, diligent individual to provide a vital contribution to a friendly, vibrant primary school based in North Leeds
As a key member of staff, you will support the Site Superintendent by carrying out a range of indoor and outdoor general site maintenance and replenishment to help with the safe and smooth running of the school site .
This is a temporary position to start as soon as possible to run through summer. The daytime shift pattern will cover 32 hours per week between Monday and Friday.
The right candidate should possess:
* Strong organisational skills along with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues
* A hard working and positive attitude along with a flexible, adaptable approach
* Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
* The ability to work to tight deadlines
* Strong ethics and reliability
If you are possess the above skills and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team in the Leeds Branch.
email@example.com 0113 426 5330