Assistant Site Manager
Grade: Level 2A +2 (points 12-15)
Salary: Annual £16123 to £17072
(pro rata hours of 36.15 hours £15958.55 to £16897.87)
Permanent Post available.
Hours of work: 7am to 11am and 3pm to 6.15pm, total of 36.15 hours each week
We are looking for committed staff to work in this Area Special School.
Main duties and responsibilities:
1. Carry out cleaning work to the standard required by the Authority and as instructed by the Site Manager and Business Manager.
2. To assist the Site Manager in their recognised duties in respect of security of premises, heating and lighting, cleaning and porterage.
3. To report to the Site Manager or Business Manager matters that are likely to affect their work or any repairs or maintenance work required.
4. Maintain hand tools and equipment as instructed in good working condition.
5. Carry out handy person tasks in respect of minor or temporary repairs
6. To assume the responsibilities of the Site Manager, where applicable, in his/her absence and act as key holder.
7. To undertake lettings, as required. This will require opening and closing the school every other Saturday.
8. To be aware of and adhere to all Council procedures on health and safety, including asbestos procedures.
9. To attend all essential Health and safety training courses (including training on asbestos procedures).
10. To maintain confidentiality at all times in respect of school-related matters and to prevent disclosure of confidential and sensitive information.
11. To undertake any other duties of a similar level and responsibility as may be required from time to time.Please see full job description and person specification below.
Full clean driving licence is required.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Friday 22nd March at 9.00am.
Interviews: To be confirmed
We cannot accept CV applications. all applications must be completed on the attached application form. Thank you.
The Chiltern School, Primary Site, Beech Road, Dunstable, LU6 3LY
The Chiltern School, Secondary Site, Regis Education Centre, Parkside Drive, Houghton Regis, LU5 5PX
The Chiltern School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.