Assistant Site Manager
Required as soon as possible
Salary £22,425 per annum
(41 to 45 hours per week, 52 weeks per annum, rota basis)
We are seeking to appoint an Assistant Site Manager with proven skills and abilities of working in a busy environment. This is a permanent position and the successful candidate will be energetic, enthusiastic and a team player.
The ideal candidate will:
• have good DIY skills
• be willing to undertake all basic school tasks including porterage, keyholding, security, maintenance and decoration
• have good interpersonal skills in dealing with both children and adults
• have the ability to organise their work and use their own initiative
• be willing to participate in relevant training
• have a commitment to the school's equal opportunity policy
• have a commitment to the school's safeguarding policy and procedures
We can offer:-
• a warm, friendly community where all are respected and valued
• a Jesuit Community committed to the spiritual, personal and academic development of each individual, the formation of the whole person
• judged ‘good’ by Ofsted: a school where Leaders are ‘’without compromise in their continuing programme of improvement’’ and where teachers are developed ‘’through a strong programme of ongoing individualised support’’
• a school where students are courteous and respectful at all times
If this sounds like the job for you, we’d love to hear from you. An application pack can be found on our school website:
The deadline for applications is 9am on Monday 19th November 2018
Applications will be considered immediately upon receipt.
We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date.