Assistant Subject Leader of Science
Required for: Easter, May or September 2018
Pay scale and salary: MPS/UPS with a TLR 2b
We invite applications from innovative, resilient, creative and motivated Assistant Subject Leaders of Science who can play a key role in our Science Department and are seeking to work in forward thinking school with the prospect of developing further through an excellent programme of CPD.
Do you have the following qualities?
· Are you an outstanding Assistant Subject Leader of Science or on course to be an outstanding Assistant Subject Leader of Science?
· Are you committed to working with staff and students to help them achieve their potential?
· Have you an uncompromising belief that all children deserve an outstanding education?
· Could you make a significant impact in raising attainment through highly effective teaching?
· Have you experience of teaching Key Stage 3 & 4 Science to all abilities?
If so, we are recruiting to the above position starting at Easter, May or September 2018 as we build on our journey of ‘Transformation to Excellence’.
If you think you have the passion, energy and drive to help us to move to the next stage in our development, we look forward to hearing from you.
Application packs can be downloaded from: www.cockburnschool.org/vacancies
The closing date for this post is noon on Friday 23rd February 2018.
The school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, and applicants will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.