Permanent | LPR 12-16 | Easter or September 2019
The Maltby Learning Trust, consisting of primary and secondary Academies is seeking to appoint two highly qualified, ambitious and talented professionals to join our Secondary Senior Leadership teams in Sir Thomas Wharton and Maltby Academy (11-18 age range). A proven track record of excellence in Inclusion and Special Educational Needs and a desire to contribute to the whole school improvement journey is essential. We are looking for a colleague who is ready for that next step in to Senior Leadership and has a passion for raising levels of achievement and aspiration of the most vulnerable young people and their families.
Our successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of all learners and professionals within the team.
• Be a team player and work proactively with other leaders and multi-agencies to develop and implement effective Inclusion and SEND provision.
• Be committed to raising standards for vulnerable young people across the Academy enabling them to secure positive progression routes.
In return we offer:
• An outstanding induction programme with supportive and dynamic staff.
• Purpose-built learning spaces which inspire outstanding teaching and learning and inclusion.
• Excellent career development opportunities and access to a comprehensive programme of Professional Learning and Development.
• An opportunity to work collaboratively within a multi academy Trust.
• A career progression path within the Trust for the right candidate.
Prospective candidates are invited to visit our Academies (travel time – 6 minutes apart) and meet the teams on Wednesday 13th February 2019 from 4.00pm to 5.00pm. Please contact Rebecca Price on 01709 856962 if you wish to make an appointment.
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
How do I apply?
For further information, please contact Ms Rebecca Price, Trust HR Manager on email@example.com
An Application Form, Role Description and Person Specification can be found on the Sir Thomas Wharton, Maltby Academy or Maltby Learning Trust websites or can be obtained by calling the Academies.
Completed applications including a covering letter detailing how your skills and experience to date will prepare you for this role should be sent for the attention of Mr. D. Sutton, CEO of Maltby Learning Trust to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address below:
- Braithwell Road | Maltby | Rotherham | S66 8AB
- 01709 812864
Closing Date: Wednesday 20th February 2019 at 9am
Interviews: Tuesday 26th February 2019