Additional Learning Support Tutor
Job type- Full time permanent
Salary- up to £22,701
Hours- 35 hours per week (+ 5 hours paid lunch)
Do you want to make a difference to young people’s lives, inspiring them to achieve and realise their true potential?
Who we are looking for? We are in search of a Learning Support Assistant Tutor who can provide additional support to our tutors located at our Education centre in Leeds. We are seeking someone who can display enthusiasm and determination to provide excellent learning support to young students in the classroom environment and to make a positive impact on their lives. You will need good communication and interpersonal skills, a professional manner and a willingness to support with education and use a resilient approach.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- In this role you will be providing education support to the tutors and guiding students during structured and non structured sessions and assist each student to achieve their full potential.
- Offer care to students, in a respectful manner and work according to the values and beliefs of Nacro.
- The type of personality that makes a good learning support assistant is someone that is supportive, non-judgemental, patient, easy to talk to, positive and flexible.
- You must be able to speak to the student in your care in a manner which encourages and supports them.
- The learning support assistant must be able to build a trusting relationship.
Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications held.
A DBS check will be required for this role.
Please apply online