We seek an innovative and motivated SENCO to join us as an Associate Assistant Headteacher to lead our Learning Support Team. The successful candidate must be capable of maintaining the highest professional standards, place the child at the centre of everything they do and be dedicated to raising standards of student achievement.
Aldworth is an over-subscribed 11-16 comprehensive school in Basingstoke in a secure financial position. We have an excellent reputation locally.
To be successful you will be:
- A committed classroom practitioner.
- Able to demonstrate you are passionate about being a facilitator of learning.
- Able to create a stimulating and inspiring learning environment.
- Able to communicate effectively with a range of people.
- Ambition to be a skilled and effective senior leader.
In return Aldworth can offer:
A supportive environment.
- High quality Continuing Professional Development.
- The opportunity for full sponsorship to undertake Masters qualifications.
- The opportunity to take an active role in innovative curriculum developments.
- Leadership development as a member of the Extended Leadership Team (ELT).
- A high quality induction programme.
- School funded laptop for school and personal use.
Full details and an application form can be obtained directly from the recruitment section on our website www.aldworth.hants.sch.uk by emailing email@example.com or by telephoning the school directly on 01256 322691.
Closing date: 5pm, Wednesday 16 January 2019.
Interview date: w/c 21 January 2019.
Aldworth School is committed to safeguarding young people and we ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment.