Associate Assistant Principal (No teaching commitment)
Behaviour and Social Inclusion required from January 2019
Crown Hills Community College is seeking to appoint a well-motivated and proactive person to join the leadership team to further improve the quality of behaviour and social inclusion throughout the college.
We are looking for an outstanding leader; someone with high expectations, a love for working with children facing challenges, able to inspire, laugh and enjoy the challenges of the role. You will need to be a team player; you will go the extra mile to support our students and want to continually develop them.
• Got the resilience and strength of character to lead with our values?
• Transformed the behaviour of students and supported them to produce outstanding outcomes from deprived backgrounds?
• Coached and developed staff?
• A strong commitment to professional development
• An exceptional building and resources to match
• An experienced team that will challenge and support you
We would strongly encourage you to attend one of our information evenings where you will be able to visit in person, meet the senior team and hear the Principal explain the vision and values of the College.
Please contact the Principal’s PA, Jo Amey (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm your attendance.
Information Evening 1 - Thursday 11th October 2018 at 5.00pm
Information Evening 2 - Tuesday 16th October 2018 at 5.00pm
Please complete the attached application form (apart from section 7) and email it together with a separate document no more than 2 sides of A4 (font 12) outlining how you meet the person specification for this role under the following headings: Experience, Ability, Skills and Knowledge Personal Qualities
Closing Date: Friday 19th October at 10am
Interview Date: 30th October 2018