Bradford Forster Academy is a new 11-16 Church of England secondary Academy and part of the Bradford Diocesan Academies Trust (BDAT), a growing Christian Multi-Academy Trust based in Bradford. The Academy opened on 1st September 2015 and now has 550 students on roll in years 7, 8 and 9 and will grow to four year groups in September 2018. Within BDAT there is an exciting opportunity to work across a variety of growing diverse schools.
This is a very exciting time for us and we are now looking to appoint an Associate Assistant Principal with Specialism in Mathematics. You will be an enthusiastic, ambitious and driven leader with outstanding teaching skills and play a role in leading teaching and learning across the Academy. We are looking for commitment to ensure that all of our students make excellent rates of progress regardless of starting points and background.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an academy with a culture of professional learning and reflection and one which works effectively with its community to bring about sustainable improvements. We actively welcome applications from talented teachers who wish to further develop their career with a particular focus on innovation.
- Be an outstanding teacher and have proven experience of senior leadership and management
- Be able to encourage and enthuse students to achieve their full potential
- Have the ability to support staff in regularly monitoring and evaluating individual student progress
- Be able to monitor and evaluate the performance of students, significantly contributing to continuous improvement and enthuse students to achieve their full potential
- Be inspirational to colleagues and students – sharing best practice
In return for your commitment we can offer:
- An academy and senior leadership team that will allow you to be inspirational, proactive and play an active part in our school improvement
- A supportive Leadership Team with tailored CPD with a strong commitment on developing individual career paths
- A stimulating, attractive and welcoming learning environment and a brand new purpose built building with state of the art technology and resources
- An approach which supports and stimulates professional growth
If you are looking to join an academy with a culture of professional learning and reflection, then we want to hear from you. Visits to the academy are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Karen Kirkpatrick, PA to the Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications is 9.00 am 17th October 2018.
Interviews will be held on 19 October 2018.
For full details, application form with information pack, please visit our website http://www.bradfordforsteracademy.co.uk
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced criminal records check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).