Inspire their Remarkable us
We are recruiting a number of Associate Teachers to join our Cover team. This is a flexible role that provides full training and the opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team.
You will provide cover for classes in the event of absence of teaching staff in all areas of the curriculum, following lesson plans provided and maintaining order and focused activity. You must have GCSE Maths & English Grade C/Level 4, preferably with a Level 3 or above qualification. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to motivate our learners. You will be able to adapt quickly to changing situations and ‘think on your feet’.
These positions are on a casual basis, with working hours between 8.30am and 3pm. The start date is flexible. This role is based at Maltings Academy. However, as we work closely with New Rickstones Academy (also in Witham), all new contracts are to work across both academies. This role presents an exciting opportunity for applicants who have a degree (or are studying for a degree), as you will gain experience to potentially develop a career within teaching.
A number of our support staff have progressed to our School Direct Teacher Training programme. For further information on this position please contact Josh Goodey, on 01376 515 756 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
Start date - flexible
Closing date- Monday 28 October 2019.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking on the ‘apply now’ button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.