Dates: Apply by Monday 25th June 2018, 12pm
Job to start in September
Salary: Grade 4 (FTE: £19,190.00 - £24,161.00)
Location: West London, Isleworth
Contract type: Full-time
Contract term: Permanent
Overview: Nishkam School, West London is an innovative state of the art all-through 4-19 school. Nishkam’s outstanding primary school opened in 2013 with the secondary phase due to open in September 2018, with a four-form entry in year 7 of 100 pupils. The school is part of an outstanding Multi-Academy Trust. (4 schools, 2 nurseries; vocational college in Kenya)
Nishkam School West London will be a flagship school for our Trust offering all-through provision in an expansive 11 acre green site. Opportunities like these are few and far between and will interest those with creative minds and high aspirations, seeking to inspire a new generation of children through a values led, multi-faith curriculum.
To support the next phase of development the Governors are seeking to appoint a bright, enthusiastic and creative associate teacher to join our friendly and inclusive school. We are particularly interested in candidates with Early Years Foundation Stage experience.
The successful candidate will be:
- preferably a graduate
- committed to and able to support the school ethos
- able promote high standards of attainment and behaviour
- inspirational, enthusiastic and highly motivated
- able to work as part of a team and take individual lead as appropriate
- able to inspire and appreciate creativity
- able to assist teachers in planning and preparation of lessons appropriate to the class and individuals
- able to support pupil learning in classroom settings, with individuals, small groups and whole classes as appropriate.
- able to assist in monitoring pupils’ progress and assess work to achieve individual progression and whole school improvement
- experienced in promoting the wellbeing of pupils, providing guidance and support
- able to communicate and consult with parents
- able to assist in preparing reports as appropriate
We will offer you
- a friendly and welcoming team
- hardworking and dedicated colleagues
- enthusiastic and diligent children
- supportive parents, carers and community
- a committed and fully involved governing body
- a well-resourced learning environment
- opportunities for professional development
Nishkam School Trust (NST) are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS disclosure.
- You need to complete an application form, which you can download from our website www.nishkamschool.org/recruitment or contact the school office on 0203 141 8760
- Applications to be sent to email@example.com by Monday 25th June, 12pm
- Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Tuesday 26th June to attend an interview.
- Interviews: Thursday 28th June