Contract type: Permanent - Term Time plus 10 days
Start Date: March 2018
Do you want to work in a “good school”… with “outstanding leadership and management at all levels”?
The Petchey Academy is seeking to appoint dynamic, pioneering and entrepreneurial staff to work at this academy, where there are good opportunities for career advancement supported by strong CPD. We are currently recruiting for a strong Attendance Officer.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
· Promote the Academy ethos, culture and work in a positive light, encouraging and supporting colleagues demonstrating and establishing a commitment to quality and best practice
· To work within the Central Office and the Student Welfare Team in Renaissance to improve student attendance and punctuality.
- Support the academy’s aspirational attendance target of 97%.
· Work with dedicated and enthusiastic staff to inspire our students
· Enjoy an inspiring new building and state of art IT facilities
- Establish and monitor robust systems to ensure the accurate recording of students’ attendance on Progresso.
Knowledge and Experience
· Educated to GCSE level as a minimum (C Grade or above for English and Maths) with strong evidence of continuous self-development and updated knowledge.
· An understanding of the demands of an education/school environment is desirable.
· An understanding of the principles of customer care and experience in a customer facing role.
· Ability to Safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people
The Petchey Academy, under the patronage of Jack Petchey is dedicated to enabling young people to aspire and succeed. We have adopted his motto and encourage our students to truly believe “If I think I can….I can!”
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding position, enriching the lives of the students who attend The Petchey Academy, then we are keen to hear from you.
TPA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be requested to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check
To apply please visit our website www.petcheyacademy.org.uk