£8.85 - £9.57 per hour (Includes holiday pay)
We are looking to appoint to our casual bank of Examination Invigilators for both campuses. The post holder will be responsible for the invigilating of on-line and paperbased assessments as directed by the Examinations co-ordinator and support the examinations function. You must be computer literate, adhere to Awarding Body regulations and be confident supervising students.
Hours will be on an ‘as required’ basis.
Closing Date: 26 February 2018
• Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Free gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
• You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey.
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider