Sir John Cass’s Foundation and Red Coat CofE Secondary School & Sixth Form College
We will achieve excellence and inspire generations the Cass Way
Headteacher: Mr P. Woods
Behaviour and Progress Officer
Full time, term time only (£27,402 to £29,010, pro-rata)
Sir John Cass is an outstanding inner-city Church of England School. We take pride in our ethos of academic ambition, exceptionally high standards of achievement and behaviour, and tolerance and respect for all.
We will offer you:
· A vibrant, multi-cultural environment
· A school with exceptional progress and attainment
· An induction and support programme widely recognised for outstanding practice
· A calm and orderly school based upon high standards of behaviour and an ethos of trust and care
· A school rated as outstanding by Ofsted in 2015
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual to work with teachers and support staff as part of a professional team, to support students in overcoming barriers to learning including behaviour.
Application form and further details can be found on our website.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are committed to equality and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Telephone inquiries are welcomed on 0207 791 4987.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 26th June 2018 at 9am.