Vision for Education are actively recruiting for a Behaviour Support Worker to work within a Pupil Referral unit in the North Bradford. The ideal applicant will have experience working with secondary aged pupils that have Social, Emotional and Mental Health issues as well as other Special Educational Needs. This is a long term contract and requires candidates to be available 5 days a week during school hours. This is a demanding job due to the nature of the pupils, so school require someone with an unwavering commitment to helping some of the most vulnerable and dissociated pupils in society.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
· Be patient and understanding.
· Be supportive of the classroom teacher and deliver strong classroom management skills.
· Be empathetic towards pupils with behavioral, social and emotional difficulties.
· Be flexible with your teaching styles in order to adapt to each individual.
· Be confident working with both groups and 1:1.
· Liaise effectively with parents and colleagues.
· Have an up to date Team Teach Qualification, or be willing to complete the relevant training.
Our specialist SEND consultants have the knowledge and expertise to find the ideal placement for you, with our long-standing and trusting relationships with each of our clients we are guaranteed to place you in positions to enhance your career and experience.
We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service where we deliver high levels of customer service and after care to each candidate and clients.
Benefits of working with Vision for Education:
· Rewarding rates of pay.
· Professional 24/7 support.
· CPD Training Opportunities
· Committed consultants.
· Paid direct on a PAYE basis.
You must hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one. We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you shortly.