Behaviour support worker - Kirklees
- Kirklees PRU
- Vision for Education supply role
- £70 - £80 (per day)
- Are you looking for full time work in a challenging setting?
- Are you available for work in September?
- Are you an experienced sports coach or have you any previous experience in youth offending / behaviour mentor within the last 2 years? Experience is essential for this role.
Vision for Education are currently working with various settings across west Yorkshire who still have vacancies available for October on wards. Our specialist SEND team work with a variety of settings and cater for students across all key stages. We are currently looking for a number of Behaviour Support workers who have the experience and passion to work with vulnerable young students that present challenging behaviour. We are looking for candidates with compassion and empathy but also that are able to make a difference in young peoples lives.
Vision for Education work with a number of settings, similar experience within the last 2 years is essential. We are looking for candidates that have a great personality and are able to work well as part of a team and have the ability to adapt and make the most out of challenging situations. De-escalation is a big part of these positions therefore relevant experience is beneficial.
To be considered for the Behaviour Support worker role you must:
Have experience of working 1:1 in a similar environment.
Be able to adapt to certain situations that can arise.
Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
Have Team Teach training or be willing to attend the FREE course held by Vision.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
- As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Huddersfield SEND team on 01484 642928 or firstname.lastname@example.org