Belleville Wix is a growing primary school with many strengths. We have a well-resourced site with large playgrounds. Our children are motivated and enthusiastic. Our staff team is strong and supportive. We are situated close to Clapham Common in south London, with excellent transport links. As part of the Quality First Education Trust, we are able to offer excellent opportunities and outstanding professional development.
The Belleville Wix site houses three streams: English, Bilingual and French. There is a wonderful, close, and on-site cooperation between Belleville Wix and the École de WIX (annexe to Lycée Français Charles de Gaulle). We value and cherish the rich mixture of cultures and world languages that are represented at Belleville Wix.
We wish to add support to our Front of House Administration team to work within our busy School Office. As the first point of contact for all three streams you will be experienced and confident in delivering a bilingual high level of customer service to parents, visitors, students and staff. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, a professional approach and a high standard of presentation at all times.
You will have previous administrative experience in a busy office environment, excellent communications skills and be proficient in all Microsoft office programmes. The role would suit an enthusiastic individual who is able to multi-task, willing to learn and develop, and who is flexible and adaptable in their approach. The successful candidate must be fluent in both the English and French language.
What we are looking for:
- A person who can work well in a team
- Someone who would like to work term time within a primary school setting, in a happy and friendly school
- A positive and committed individual who will be able to take responsibility for ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our children.
- Someone who is committed to the school’s safeguarding procedures
Why work for The Quality First Education Trust?
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children
- A Senior Leadership Team that is highly committed to developing others
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Informal enquires about the position can be made to email@example.com.
Completed application forms should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Noon on the 23rd February 2018 but your early response is encouraged.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.