Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Biology Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ single-sex secondary school in Hounslow, West London teaching students up to KS5. Starting September 2019, this is a permanent full time position. The successful Biology Teacher will be joining a vibrant learning community with historical links to the community dating over a century.
About the Role
• Biology Teacher
• KS3 to KS5 Biology
• Full time, permanent contract
• MPS outer London £27,000 to £40,000
About the School
• Oversubscribed single sex school
• Co-ed Sixth form
• ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted report
• Top 100 performing non-selective state funded schools
• Strong, supportive and collaborative staff
• Wide range of extra-curricular activities
• A wide catchment area with pupils based across the West London area
• Located walking distance from an over ground station, with multiple bus routes and plenty of on road/onsite parking.
In order to be considered for this role, the Biology Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN24651.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.