Vision for Education are seeking to appoint a part time biology teacher to work with a school in Manchester from September 2018.
The school prides itself on its inclusive environment, supportive staff and a strong ethos that consistent with behaviour and outcomes to learning.
The post is a part-time position starting at in September and will continue until mid-November 2018. It is imperative the candidate is able to teach from KS3 to KS5 as there will be A-Level Biology in the timetable. It is expected that they are able to have excellent class room management, high expectations of their pupils and be willing to mark and prepare lessons accordingly. They will also be required to contribute to parent’s evenings.
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
· Be flexible to work with a range of schools within a given area
· Enthusiastic, professional and committed with schools that you are placed
· Confident with classroom management
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Manchester Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact David Williams (0161 273 7111), Secondary Education Recruitment Consultant, at the Manchester branch firstname.lastname@example.org