Our client is a highly reputable school in Melbourne. This role offers many benefits for those eager to work in an outstanding Independent School with driven students and a caring, passionate staff with a commitment to excellence.
About the Role:
- VCE Biology
- Teaching Units 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Fixed term, full-time position
- Role to commence July 2018
- Possibility of ongoing for the right candidate
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Luke, quoting job reference #WEB1806-529055LG – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1806-529055LG – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).