Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced and qualified Biology Teacher to join an outstanding all-girls school in South West London. The successful Biology Teacher will be teaching on a full time basis KS3 to KS5 classes. The role is to start on a temporary ongoing basis.
About the Role
• Biology Teacher
• KS3. KS4 and KS5
• Full time
• Temporary ongoing
• Up to £200 per day - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: QTS
About the School
• All-girls school
• South West London zone 6
In order to be considered for this role, the Biology Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMH34489.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.