ABC Teachers are seeking a Boys and Girls PE teaching assistants to work in Solihull.
The school are specifically looking for candidates with degree’s in Physical Education or Sports Studies. This would suit someone who is looking to gain school based experience and who would be looking to progress into full time teaching in the future.
This is a rewarding role whereby you can help students to achieve greater results with your hard work and dedication.
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matthew Ollerhead today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details
About the Role:
· You will be working in the PE department
· Taking control of whole classes
· Covering of other subjects as required
· You will be supporting the classroom teachers with practical and written work
· Holding small intervention groups and 1-2-1 support for pupils
· Attending departmental meetings
· In house training
· Opportunity to gain practical experience in a good school.
About the School:
· The school is an above average-sized secondary school with a larger than average sixth form.
· The school is graded is a good school
· Attainment at GCSE is significantly above average
· The school has excellent facilities
· Behaviour of the pupils is good
· The school has strong leadership
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold the relevant qualification (degree)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matthew Ollerhead today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes