Can you deliver a safe and stimulating environment for the children in our Breakfast and after school club?
Marden Lodge Primary school are looking for a Breakfast and afterschool play worker to help create a positive experience for the children.
The successful candidate will also work alongside our well established and welcoming after school care team, to provide a safe and stimulating environment and encourage creative and imaginative playtime activities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident individual seeking flexible working arrangements.
We are looking for an individual who:
• Can supervise the children both in the dining area and in play areas to ensure the orderly conduct and the welfare and safety of children.
• Can relate well and communicate effectively with children and adults
• Can initiate and encourage play amongst children
• Is adaptable to changing and urgent situations and is reliable
We can offer you:
• Well behaved, happy and enthusiastic children.
• A supportive and approachable leadership team.
• A flexible and supportive staff team
• The support of GLF Schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.
Hours: 7:30-9:30am, 3:00pm-6pm 20 hours a week