7.5 hours per week, term time only
£9.55 per hour
Inspire their remarkable with us
Barton Hill Academy, based in Torquay, Devon, opened September 2012 and is sponsored by Academies Enterprise Trust (AET). The Academy currently has 660 pupils on roll aged 3-11. We aim for every child to have a happy and active primary education in an environment that is caring and supporting. We aim to provide a stimulating and structured environment in which every child will be encouraged to reach their full potential.
We are looking for a part time Breakfast Club Supervisor to join our hard working and successful team. The Breakfast Club Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring the safety, general welfare and proper conduct of pupils during this period, supervising breakfast, and engaging children in a range of activities which will be based on play and relaxation, and not school work, although children can do any homework during the session.
Some of your duties will include:
- To be responsible for the development and daily management of the Breakfast Club providing a safe, caring and stimulating environment for children
- To work in partnership with parents and carers, and to promote the wellbeing of the children
- To develop, implement and review the policies, procedures and practices within the Breakfast Club in line with the agreed principles of the Breakfast Club ethos
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
Closing date: Monday 23 September 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. To apply, please click on the 'Quick Apply' button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website http://www.academiesenterprisetrust.org/our-teaching-school/our-school-direct-teacher-training-vacancies for further details.