Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a BTEC tutor to teach Fabrication and Welding and to join our successful supply teaching team working for a training provider in Newcastle, part time from September 2019 until July 2020.
The desired Tutor will have experience teaching and developing BTEC Level 3, with a background in welding and fabrication. The 2 Units to be taught to students will be Fabrication Processes and Welding Principles.The position is part time teaching every Monday 8.30am - 11.45am from 16th September until July 2020.
- Have teaching experience with BTEC Level 3 welding and fabrication.
- Be able to commit to working every Monday on the desired hours.
- Be practical minded
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of instructors
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to deliver inspiring lessons.
Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS/QTLS)
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our secondary team on 0191 267 6491 or alternatively email email@example.com