Building Services Manager
£19,430 - £24,964
Full time/all year round/permanent
Washwood Heath Multi Academy Trust is looking to appoint a suitably qualified, hard-working and enthusiastic Building Services Manager at Gossey Lane Academy, Kitts Green, Birmingham B33 0DS, who:
* has experience of working in a school site;
* has good customer service skills and pays attention to detail;
* is an excellent communicator
* is enthusiastic, hardworking and reliable with a flexible, can-do attitude;
* has excellent organisational, planning and time management skills;
* is self-motivated, dynamic and a good team player;
* will contribute to the development of the school and the Washwood Heath Multi-Academy Trust.
* will join the fantastic team at Gossey Lane with a smile!
The successful candidate will be required to work on their own initiative, ensuring that the school premises and grounds are secure, safe, clean and tidy by:
· Monitoring the work of external contractors on site.
· Ensuring health and safety issues are addressed in a timely manner.
· Working with the School Business Manager to ensure the timely and cost-effective delivery of site repairs and ongoing maintenance on the school site.
· Being a key-holder, taking residence at the house on site, opening up and closing down the site.
· Any other duties as commensurate with the grade in order to ensure the smooth running of the school.
Potential candidates are welcome to visit the school for an informal visit by calling the Office Manager on 0121 464 2909. Application forms and further details are available by contacting the school office on 0121-464-2909 or from Gossey Lane Academy’s website [insert website address]. CVs will not be accepted. Please return your application form to: email@example.com or via the TES website.
Washwood Heath Multi Academy Trust is committed to the protection and safety of its children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; proof of qualifications; medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Closing Date: Friday 16 March 2018 at 12.00 pm
Interviews likely week commencing 19th March 2018