The successful applicant will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- currently hold or be eligible to hold a Paid Employee Positive Notice Blue Card; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
Bus Driver - St Thomas More College, SUNNYBANK. We are seeking to employ a Bus driver and who must hold the following qualifications:
• Current Qld MR licence or above
• Drivers authority
• Current paid "Working with Children" Blue Card or eligibility to apply
• Minimum 3 years bus driving experience
• Ability to drive both manual and automatic transmission buses.
Drivers must be professional and well presented. They must work competently within a team environment and display a positive attitude. The successful applicant will be responsible for the safe transportation of our students and staff to and from the College using designated routes.
Visit our school website here
Estimated Start Date: Commencing November 2018
Position Tenure: Fixed Term
Weeks Worked: School term weeks - plus additional hours/weeks as negotiated
Tenure Duration (If Fixed Term): 6 months
Total Paid Hours (per wk) & Days Required: 38 hour week.
Salary Level, Range or Hourly Rate:
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement 2015-2019
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Contact Person: Sharne Davies
Contact Telephone Number: 3323 4600
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Statement of Principles - Schools Opens in new window