Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Business and Economics Teacher to join an “outstanding” school in South West London. This full time Business and Economics Teacher vacancy is available for a January 2018 start and will be contracted for two terms initially with potential to stay on permanently. The successful Business and Economics Teacher will be required to teach KS3 – KS5 for a boys’ school for eleven to eighteen year olds with a co-educational sixth form.
About the Role
· Business and Economics Teacher
· Full time
· January 2018 start
· 2 terms initially with potential to become permanent
· Business studies, economics up to A level and lower school computing timetable
· Up to £42,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Independent school
· Boys’ school with co-educational sixth form
· “Outstanding” in all categories in most recent Ofsted
· Wide range of extracurricular clubs
· Easy to access using public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Business and Economics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· A PGCE qualification or equivalent, specialising in relevant subject
· Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum one term)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number IXKA4915.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.