Business and Resources Manager - Required ASAP
37 hours per week, Term Time + INSET days
(FTE Salary - £38,813 - £41,675 / Indicative pro rata salary - £33,737 - £37,027)
Pirton Hill Primary School is a large primary school on the northern edge of Luton, just off junction 11a of the M1 and easily accessible from the A5 and A6 – just 25 minutes from Milton Keynes, Bedford and only 20 minutes from Leighton Buzzard.
The school is going through a period of exciting change and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside our new leadership team, and existing staff, to help drive the improves the school requires to deliver the very best possible outcomes for our children.
The governors, staff and children are looking to appoint a Business and Resources Manager, to work Term Time plus INSET days, who:
- has a proven record of successful financial and resource management (ideally in a school setting);
- is determined to develop processes / practices which lead to the smooth running of the school; and
- is able to help others fulfill their potential and has the commitment to working as part of our school team (#TeamPirton).
If this describes you, then we would love to hear from you!
We have attached a number of documents that may be of interest:
- An introductory letter from the Headteacher
- A copy of the Job Description and Person Specification
- A summary of our Administration Structure - so you get a feel for your team!
- The School Vision - so you can see what we are trying to achieve and the principles that underpin our work.
You are also encouraged to visit our school website ( www.pirtonhill.com ) or, even better, come and visit the school for yourself! To arrange a visit; please contact Lynne Jaggers by email email@example.com or by telephone on (01582) 507924.
Our children deserve the best and we cannot achieve that without you!
Closing date: noon on Tuesday 23rd April, 2019