£23,187 - £24,599 pro rata if less than full-time
In this role the post holder will be working to gain new Apprenticeship Business with local and regional employers to develop key areas of the College’s Apprenticeship offer. Working in the Apprenticeship Team, the post-holder will facilitate development of high quality apprenticeship employer leads against agreed strategic priorities and targets. The post-holder will need to understand existing employer engagement and networks, and then market provision to additional employers and their groups to generate new Apprenticeship starts for the College.
The successful candidate will have a good standard of education including GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above, excellent administrative, interpersonal and communications skills, a strong customer focus and proven experience of deploying, monitoring and controlling resources effectively. Understanding of the Apprenticeship reform and delivery model requirements would be an advantage.
Please set out in your application whether you are applying on a full-time or part-time basis and if part-time please set out your preferred working pattern.
The post holder will be based at the Sparsholt campus, with frequent travel during the working week.
Closing Date: 25 June 2018
• Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 23 days (rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service) plus Public and Bank Holidays along with college closure days at Xmas.
• Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
• You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey.
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider