52 weeks, 37 hours per week
Salary: L12 - L16, £52,415 - £57,935
Required 1 January 2020 or sooner
Magdalen College School, a high-performing school, serves the rapidly-growing market town of Brackley and its surrounding villages.
The governing body is seeking to appoint a business director of outstanding calibre to lead the strategic and operational business functions of the school. The successful candidate will be a member of the senior leadership team and will have significant input into the strategic development of the school including school expansion and infrastructure projects.
Successful candidates will be able to:
- work at a strategic level
- demonstrate the skills to lead a diverse range of support staff and work with senior teaching staff
- think creatively
- demonstrate a high level of qualifications and education
- show an understanding of the current education context and the business needs of an academy in the 21st century
- Has above average examination results
- Offers a distinctive learning environment capitalising on its 450 year old heritage
- Works closely with other local schools and other organisations, which provide networking opportunities
- Plays a central role in the community of Brackley and surrounding villages
- Has a large and vibrant school community which annually attracts many students from a wide area.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday, 17 July 2019 at 10am
Interviews to be scheduled early September 2019
Anybody wishing to view the school is invited to do so before the closing date, by appointment. 01280 846300
Please note we do not accept CVs. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Magdalen College School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced CRB check.