PO6 Point 46 (£44,496) – PO7 (£50,115)
Required As Soon As Possible
Part-time or Job Share applicants would be considered
Raine’s Foundation School is a smaller than average 11-18 Church of England School.
Raine’s Foundation School has a long tradition of providing education within Tower Hamlets, one of London’s most successful Local authorities. The diversity of the school community ensures that Raine’s is a vibrant and interesting place to work.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual who wants to take on an important leadership role. The vacancy arises at a time of significant opportunity to be involved in shaping the direction of the School.
Plans for which the Business Manager would be responsible include the development of the Sixth Form Centre refurbishment, including a new artificial sports pitch. As the senior support executive, you will need to be good with people, far-sighted, innovative, dedicated and commercially minded, as well as being part of the Senior Leadership Team.
The successful candidate will have the following:
· You will be a natural leader with an inclusive management style. You will also be a highly visible and proactive Senior Leader. The successful applicant will have an extensive public sector finance experience, preferably within the education sector. The ability to communicate, motivate and lead with the confidence to work with senior management and governors.
· You will work as part of the finance, administration and premises team as well as being part of the Senior Leadership Team.
· have the following specific responsibilities:
o Financial planning, management and monitoring
o Formal reporting to the Board of Governors
o Procurement of services, suppliers and equipment
o Management of human resources issues
o School’s administration
o Health & Safety and DBS clearance
o Site and Facilities Management
· As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, take a leading role in establishing Raine’s Foundation School as one of the best school’s in East London, ensuring that all pupils achieve to their full potential.
· To support the Headteacher in ensuring that the vision, ethos and values of Raine’s are consistently reflected in the practice of all staff.
· To promote the highest standard of business ethos within the administrative function of Raine’s and ensure the most effective use of resources in support of the school’s learning objectives.
· Responsible for the management of Finance, Human Resources, Administration, Health and Safety, Facilities and Premises.
We are a co-educational comprehensive with 700 students on roll, including sixth form, with excellent accommodation and facilities.
Raine’s Foundation School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged as are conversations with the Head teacher, Mr Rob Hullett.
Please contact Alison Deady, PA to the Head teacher, for an information pack or down load from the school website www.rainesfoundation.org.uk
Further details and an application pack are available from the school office to which completed forms should be returned:
Closing date: Monday 20th February 2018 at 12 Noon
Interviews: WB - 26th February 2018