Applications are invited for a qualified HSIE Teacher for a position at a reputable Independent school, located on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. This school has modern facilities and comprehensive ICT, and broad opportunities for professional development and growth.
About the Role:
- Teaching Years 7-12 HSIE
- Business Studies and Economics specialisations desirable
- Full-time, ongoing role, with potential for permanency
- Position to commence ASAP
- Pastoral care duties as required
About the School:
- Supportive, engaging and inclusive educational environment
- Innovation in Education and a strong emphasis on academic excellence
- Great sense of Community and partnerships with families
- Convenient, Northern Beaches location
- Be a qualified and experienced teacher
- Be willing to be involved in extra-curricular school programs
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a WWCC
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sarah, quoting job reference #WEB1805-527706SM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1805-527706MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).