Business Studies Teacher
ABC Teachers Leicestershire
- Quick apply
- Job type:
- Part Time, Full Time, Supply
- Start date:
- Apply by:
- 2 January 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen in an good school based in South Leicestershire. The school are looking for a Full- time teacher of Business Studies – this position is to start from January 2018 and will run for the remainder of the academic year.
· Teaching Business Studies at KS3 and KS4 – A ‘level would be advantageous but not essential.
· This position is to start from January 2018 and will run for the remainder of the academic year -5 days a week
· You will be required to carry out all teaching duties including planning, preparing marking etc
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
· The School is based in South Leicestershire
· You will be taking on all teaching duties teaching Business Studies to GCSE – A’level would be advantageous but not essential
· A 11-19 serving school
· A mixed gender multi-cultural school serving 1250 pupils
· The last Ofsted report judged the College to be overall ‘good’.
· Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of this school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Sally today on 01509 608017 or send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
About ABC Teachers Leicestershire
- ABC Teachers Leicestershire
- 44 Churchgate, Loughborough
- LE11 1UE
- United Kingdom
Established in 2005, ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
What we do
Operating across the Midlands, we provide a high-quality recruitment service for schools of all kinds.We’re always interested in talking to teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and other support staff with any level of experience – whether you’re an NQT, busy parent or semi-retired! If you’re looking for daily supply, short & long-term cover – or even a permanent role – we can help.
We operate under a simple set of values which impact on everything we do. Our aim is always to be open, honest and ethical in the way we do business; both internally with the way we treat our staff, and externally, in how we look after our clients and candidates. This unique approach to recruitment has made us the first port of call for both schools and teachers alike.
What we offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.