At Raffles World Academy (RWA), an Innoventures Education school, we take our responsibility for the education, care and welfare of each child very seriously as we help establish the cornerstones that support the growth of lifelong learners, and positive and productive contributors to the communities they live in.
• Experience in IB-MYP, IB-DP, IGCSE or AS/A Level or any other outcomes based education system preferred.
• Experienced teachers with a confirmed track record could be considered for
• Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies and a recognized teaching certification.
• Applicants with a Master’s Degree or higher will be given preference.
• Non-native level English speakers must have IELTS 7.5 or higher.
• Assessment for learning will be an asset.
• Good Communication and technology skills are key requirements.
Interested applicants, should forward a full CV by email to: email@example.com
Please visit our website to learn more about our schools, www.innoventureseducation.com
PLEASE PUT “BUSINESS/ICT 2018-19” AS THE SUBJECT OF YOUR E-MAIL.
While we thank all candidates, only those shortlisted will be contacted via email.
We offer a rigorous curriculum and a rich language programme in an international setting based on the three prestigious programmes from the Geneva-based International Baccalaureate – Primary Years Programme (IB-PYP), Middle Years Programme (IB-MYP) and Diploma Programme (IB-DP). In fact, we were the first school in the U.A.E authorised by the International Baccalaureate to offer the full continuum of the IB curriculum.