Hours: 22.5 hours per week (12.00pm - 4.30pm, Monday – Friday), term time only
Contract Type: Fixed term contract until 31 August 2019, subject to staffing review
Grade / Salary: JG3 - £17,681 - £18,672 (actual salary £9,155 - £9,668)
We need a brilliant Business Support Administrator to join our Office Crew at St Anne's Church Academy. Providing a positive welcoming atmosphere to our visitors whilst working in a fast paced office supporting the needs of our lovely staff and brilliant children.
If you can confidently answer yes to the following questions please read on!
• are you efficient and effective?
• do you cope well with interruptions?
The successful candidates will be:
• committed to positive communication;
• passionate about school life;
The successful candidates will have:
• a good standard of education - 3 or more GCSEs including Maths and English at Grade C minimum or L2 literacy and numeracy;
• fantastic interpersonal skills and Microsoft office skills
• previous experience of working in an educational setting is desirable;
To tempt you further, we can offer:
• a friendly church school community;
• dedicated and supportive colleagues;
• a listening and responsive Academy Council;
• the opportunity to be part of a fantastic Multi-Academy Trust;
• attractive and well-resourced office environment.
If you share our belief in outstanding business support and customer service and you feel you can make a positive difference to our school then we want to hear from you. The hours are 12.00pm - 4.30pm, Monday - Friday, term time only.
To request an information pack please contact our West Wick office on 01934 520461 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All staff will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
“The Priory Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment”
Closing date: 9am on Monday, 25 February 2019
Interview date: Friday, 1 March 2019