We are seeking applications for the following role at a school located in Sydney’s Hills District. This reputable Christian school has established a reputation for pastoral care, academic excellence and the development of the individual potential of students.
About the Roles:
• CAFS or Exploring Early Childhood Teacher
• Would also consider a Stage 4 Technology Teacher
• Full-time role commencing Term 3, 2019
• 5 week block - LSL block cover
About the School:
• Supportive school environment which values every individual
• Innovative approaches to teaching with 21st Century resources in state of the art facilities
• Wide range of academic and co-curricular opportunities
• Sense of community and team oriented atmosphere
• This School Instils the Christian faith
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
The successful applicants will:
• Have a demonstrated capacity to engage and motivate students
• Be a qualified and experienced teacher
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Have the ability to be registered with NESA and have a current WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Megan, quoting job reference #WEB1905-536805MC – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1905-536805MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).