Ulink College Wuhan is a Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) authorized center that offers IGCSE and A-Level curricula to Chinese students aged 14-19. Currently our course offering covers subjects in the categories of language (English and Chinese), maths, humanities, science, vocational and arts. We are a growing school that was opened in Aug 2014, with the student size expanding from the first year’s 17 to the current 260.
Our graduates are getting offers from renowned universities all over the world including University of Oxford, Imperial College, LSE, UCL, UIUC, University of Toronto, etc. In the year of 2020, 25% of our graduates got offers from World Top 10 universities, 75% of got offers from World Top 50 universities (according to 2020 QS World University Ranking).
ABOUT ULINK EDUCATION GROUP
We are a member of Ulink Education Group, the first school to introduce Cambridge A-Level into China 17 years ago. Up to date, Ulink Education Group has campuses in Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, Suzhou and Wuhan, with more than 3000 graduates, of which, 130+ were admitted into Oxbridge. We are the only school in China that has been granted Excellence in Education Award by CIE (now CAIE).
ABOUT THE CITY
With a 3,500-year-long history, Wuhan is one of the most ancient and civilized metropolitan cities in China. As the capital city of Hubei Province, Wuhan lies in central China on the middle reaches of the Yangtze River. Wuhan is a major transportation hub, with dozens of railways, roads and expressways passing through the city and connecting to other major cities. It is also recognized as the political, economic, financial, cultural, educational and transportation center of central China.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for a Cambridge A-Level Physics teacher to join our dynamic school.
The successful applicant will be:
- culturally adaptive and advocating the values of ‘student first’ and “learning and sharing”;
- passionate for teaching the subject and educating students in a holistic way;
- experienced in teaching both Cambridge A-Level Mathematics and Further Mathematics to high school students with proven successful learning outcomes;
- able to differentiate teaching strategies according to students' subject and English foundations;
- an experienced practitioner of assessment for learning and active learning to engage learners for their academic excellence;
- a people-centric team player with excellent organizational skills;
- experienced in preparing students for STEP/MAT/TMUA and/or Mathematics international competitions will be a plus;
- prior experience in training and mentoring will be a plus;
- able and willing to teach other science subjects will be a plus;
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- competitive salary
- housing allowance
- airfare allowance
- medical insurance (China coverage)
- professional development
- work permit and residence permit
Please submit your application and we will be contacting the shortlisted candidate to process an interview.
Wuhan Ulink College of China Optics Valley
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 14 - 19 years