Care Assistant for SEN School
- Long term position through Vision for Education, one of the UK's leading supply and recruitment agencies
- Based in Batley
- Sept 2018 start (dependent on candidate availability)
- On going full time Monday to Friday 8:30 -3:30
- Pay through PAYE
- Dedicated and helpful agency staff 24 hours a day
- Experience with PMLD (profound and multiple learning difficulties)
- Manual Handling training is compulsory for this role (Vision offer FREE training)
- The pay for this role will be £65 - £75 (per day)
Vision for Education is working closely with a client SEND school in Batley who have a full time requirement working 1:1 with a young student with PMLD (secondary aged student).
Experience working in a similar SEND setting or in the community is advantageous for this Care Assistant for SEN School, particularly experience with Male individuals. The school are ideally looking for a full time dedicated member of staff for a Sept 2018 start.
It is important to be of a calm demeanour or to effectively manage challenging behaviour and support throughout the day. Vision for Education will provide FREE training and CPD for the successful candidate for the role Care Assistant for SEN School if they don't have so already.
This is a temporary requirement through Vision for Education agency, there may be a longer term/ permanent position available for the right candidate if suited to the school setting and the particular student.
Please contact our friendly and helpful SEND team in Huddersfield today for some valuable information and support on this vacancy or any others advertised on 01484 642928