37 hours per week: 7am to 3pm, Monday to Thursday and 7am to 2.30pm, Friday, 52 weeks
Permanent (six month probationary period)
We are seeking a passionate, enthusiastic and multi-skilled person to take care of our Academy.
The successful person will possess a range of skills and abilities including:
· A knowledge of health and safety legislation.
· The ability to update and maintain premises related inspections and records.
· Basic DIY/Maintenance skills with an understanding of heating, plumbing and electrical systems.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· The ability to problem solve and be pro-active.
· Excellent organisational skills and time management.
· Ability to competently liaise with third parties (verbal and written skills essential).
· IT competency to include email, internet and MS office software.
We can offer continued professional development in an environment where you will be part of a successful team making a real difference within the local community, having a direct impact on our children’s future.
If you would like to visit the Academy for a guided tour please contact the Facilities Manager by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 937 5562.
For further details including a job description, person specific and an application form, please visit our website.
CV’s will not be accepted.
Abbey Woods Academy and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check, suitable references and other essential checks.