Matrix Education is Australia’s best HSC tuition college.
An opportunity exists for passionate and enthusiastic Mathematics Teachers to join our Academic Team. Positions are now vacant at our Strathfield, Chatswood, Epping and new Hurstville campus. Our classes run on weekday afternoons and all day on weekends.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Teaching regular weekly classes throughout the academic term,
- Ongoing monitoring of student’s academic progress through marking weekly quizzes,
- Flagging of struggling students to academic team leaders for additional academic mentoring.
A successful candidate will:
- Possess a genuine passion for teaching,
- Previous experience teaching mathematics in a classroom setting,
- Have extensive knowledge of the current NESA curriculum in stage 4, 5 and 6 Maths,
- Have completed their degree in Education, Mathematics, Science, Engineering or a related discipline,
- Postgraduate studies in the above listed disciplines will be highly regarded.
This role is ideal for a current NESA (formerly BOSTES) accredited Teacher or a postgraduate student (MTeach or PhDc) seeking an ongoing casual teaching position which offers stability. Lesson plans and resources for the classes are provided for ease of class preparation.
Why work at Matrix? We offer:
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Work with a talented team of professionals,
- Open and collaborative management team,
- Amazing facilities (including a fully stocked kitchen),
- Incredible classrooms with innovative learning facilities,
- Employee social events,
- Most importantly, an opportunity to help over 4000 students’ achieve their lifelong ambitions!
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org